BATTLING WITH ACNE: Skin Update

Hey, rare beauties!
AUGUST, 2016


If you are new to my blog (hey, you!), you may or may not know that I have ranted about my skin in the past- you can read all about that here & here and since then, I didn't give any update. If you follow me on snapchat, I'm sure you watched me rant on and on about how stressful everything was with my skin. I actually started regretting writing about my skin on here because all I could think of was that my update was supposed to be an improved skin and my skin wasn't improving! instead, it got worse, so yes, I was not in any way ready to actually WRITE about my acne. Honestly, I'm not sure if I'm ready but I would do it anyway. 
NOW GET READY FOR IMAGESSS! 

So my last update was pretty good, my skin had improved and I got some requests to share my current skin routine and the products I was using but I didn't want to do that because I was going to change my environment soon and I wanted to see how those products worked in a new environment. (with my skin's sensitivity, I easily break out when I change environment). I did change my environment and my skin didn't comply at all.
SEPTEMBER 2016


I could go on & on about my skin care routine, loyalty to products etc. But, I'm not going to do that.

STILL SEPTEMBER BUT LOOKS BETTER

My skin doesn't feel lovely right now, it's annoying if I'm being honest and it gets stressful having to actually find ways to have a better skin, to figure what you're doing wrong or what you're not doing at all but, I'm not giving up. 
MID OCTOBER, SKIN LOOKS ROUGH BUT BETTER THAN SEPTEMBER



MY SKIN THIS MONTH (EXACTLY 26TH OCTOBER, 2016.)

MY SKIN THIS MONTH (EXACTLY 26TH OCTOBER, 2016.)

MY SKIN THIS MONTH (EXACTLY 26TH OCTOBER, 2016.)

Even though I feel all over the place right now and I'm not sure where exactly to start, I feel stressed out but, not insecure and I'm very proud of this because it's so easy to feel insecure when you see "skin perfect" pictures all over social media. 

In the future posts based on this acne series, I would share the products I'm using and what works for me. I'm going to share everything, at least I would try to share everything- the good and the bad. 

To the girl struggling with acne, you are beautiful. Tell yourself every morning and reaffirm your beauty. Be patient and don't give up! Keep trying and don't let anyone/ anything make you feel insecure.

This isn't a pity party, I really don't want you guys feeling sorry for me and honestly, I'm not sure I want product suggestions either (that gets a bit stressful). 

However, I would appreciate some suggestions on dermatologists to see in Lagos, Nigeria, please leave your suggestions in the comment section below.

Did you read my last post? 

What about this?

Let's be friends! Click my social media links in the menu bar above.

Stay rare x



Labels: , , , , ,